ob Description: The candidate will be part of an international team in charge of the design-development and testing of data platform for retail industry for a very futuristic and large scale data platform. You will be part of a global team, contributing to software testing for a market leader for retail solutions
Role: The candidate, as Software Engineer, will be a member of an international project team to test micro-service based applications, cloud deployment and devices. The candidate will be responsible for quality of deliverables.
Activities: Candidate will participate in following activities:
1. Involved into requirements analysis.
2. Test planning
3. Writing detailed test cases
4. Test Execution and reporting
5. Performance test
6. Security Test
7. Test Automation, Tools development
8. Technical support.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or MCA
1. 2 to 3 years of Function test/Automation experience
Mandatory Technical Skills:
1. Software Test Methodology and techniques
2. Testing for Microservices, Cloud based, Device based applications
3. Good knowledge of one of the scripting language – Python
4. Container – Docker and Kubernetes
5. Programming Language – Java
6. Test Automation – TestNG, CUCUMBER, JMeter etc (any one)
7. Setting up complex test environments and able to debug in case of failure.
Nice to have technical skills:
1. Domain knowledge of Retail industry.
2. RDBS, SQL
3. Knowledge of tool: CI/CD/Jenkins hands on experience and tools like GitHub/GitLab
1. Effective global communication.
2. Effective team player.
3. Very high ownership of deliverables in terms of schedule and quality.
4. Japanese language skills