Please find the below JD for Senior Analyst role(CDP).
Need candidates with 30days notice.
Indegene is a specialized healthcare solutions company with a unique blend of analytics and state-of-the-art technology capabilities. Our aim to seamlessly integrate analytics, technology, operations, and medical expertise to solve complex industry challenges.
We are looking for an experienced Digital Analytics professional with 4+ years of relevant experience who can understand the digital marketing landscape and leverage the diverse data / datasets that it generates to solve advanced marketing analytics problems like Digital Campaign analytics, Message and Content Personalization, Click stream analytics solutions, Omnichannel engagement, predictive customer mapping, Customer Journey, Digital Marketing Attribution.
• Work with internal stakeholders to provide multi-channel marketing analysis addressing segmentation, online and offline media, messaging, media deployment, tracking and analysis
• Core database marketing knowledge including understanding of third-party marketing data sources, use of transactional client business data, relational database concepts, and direct marketing and CRM concepts
• Analytical competencies such as ability to formulate an analytical problem; QC data and results; summarize key findings/insights; compelling visual representation of analyses; make actionable recommendations.
• Leveraging data analysis or data mining tool to explore data, create visualizations, and draw insights — answering both general and well-defined business questions with data
• Effectively present results, findings and recommendations to both internal and external teams via regular and ad hoc reports and analyses
• Establish solid, working relationship with stakeholders and become a trustworthy partner with respect to analysis, reporting, and business needs
• Ensures timely delivery of data, analytics and strategic consulting to support the client’s strategic objectives.
• Engage with clients to gather project specifications and management of expectations
• Ability to extract and manipulate data from multiple, complex data sources with a high degree of accuracy
• Collaborate with cross-functional team including client service and operations support team(s)
Desired Profile (Education, Experience, Key Skills)
• 2-5 years of experience providing strategic guidance in analytics
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Comfort and understanding of statistical analysis including, but not limited to Regression, A/B Testing, Campaign Optimization, and Cluster Analysis
• Take pride in being an active listener, proactively addressing needs and quickly responding to questions and concerns
• Should have worked extensively in generating insights from Click Stream data analysis, Digital Marketing / Campaign performance, Web and Mobile App Analytics in the past
• Knowledge of and experience with the following tools/platforms preferred:
o Programming: SQL, VBA, Excel (Power User)
o Digital: Site Catalyst / Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics or other digital tools
o Knowledge of handling data marketing automation platforms like Marketo, Adobe etc.
o Will be a plus, if experience in data visualization platforms like Tableau, Power BI
o Certifications and experience in Adobe stack (especially Adobe Experience Platform are a BIG plus)
• Knowledge of and experience with the following marketing tactics and associated KPIs:
o Digital Media: SEM, SEO, Display, CPA, etc.
o CRM: Direct Mail, Email, Telemarketing, etc.
o Other specialty tactics as appropriate related to Health care / Pharma industry – consumer, HCP, and/or payer marketing efforts
• Experience in pharmaceutical/retail commercial analytics
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must be detail oriented with excellent organizational/time management skills.