Job Description: The candidate will be part of an international team in charge of the design-development of next generation platform for retail industry for a very complex application. You will be part of a global team, contributing to software development for a market leader for retail solutions
Role: The candidate will be member of an international project team to develop microservice based applications, cloud deployment and test. The candidate will also be expected to mentor junior team members and ensuring quality deliverables.
Activities: Candidate will participate in following activities:
1. Develop prototypes for the design.
2. Software development of new functions and unit testing for the same
3. Involve in requirement analysis
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or MCA
1. 2 to 3 years of development experience
Mandatory Technical Skills:
1. Java 8 (hands on), J2EE, JTA, JMS, Hibernate, Spring, Annotations,
2. Micro services, registry, integrations etc.
3. Spring boot, Spring Cloud, Eureka and related services, spring integration etc.
4. Deployment scenarios – Docker, Kubernetes, spring cloud etc.
5. Development testing- Junit, PMD, Find Bug etc.
6. CI/CD/Jenkins hands on experience and tools like GitHub/git
7. No SQL DB
8. Experience in AWS is an added advantage
Nice to have technical skills:
1. Domain knowledge of Retail industry.
2. Design patterns
1. Effective global communication.
2. Effective team player.
3. Very high ownership of deliverables in terms of schedule and quality.
4. Japanese language skills (Nice to have)