REQUIRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
· At least 3+ years’ experience working through the design, development, testing and release cycles, delivering software products to market.
· Solid and demonstrable experience working with the following technologies:
ü Cloud Infrastructure technologies (containers, load balancers, VM’s, failover resiliency, storage, data replication approaches…etc)
ü Cloud Computing Services (storage, load balancing, VM’s, redundancy, containerization…)
ü Containerized applications using Docker & Kubernetes
ü Infrastructure as code using Terraform and Ansible
ü Understanding of relational databases (MSSQL, MySQL, Postgres) and non-relational databases (MongoDB or other)
· Experience testing structured configuration data such as Kubernetes configurations, pipeline definitions, terraform code, serverless configs, or any other structured data.
· Experience with Static Code Analysis Tools such as Terraform, YAML Lint, and Helm Lint
· Experience with Terratest and Helm Chart testing preferred.
· Experience with Source Control Management Tools (Git/Bitbucket)
· Experience with Maven, ANT, Gradle for build tools
· Experience automating using Python, Shell, Bash and PowerShell SDKs for AWS and Azure APIs
· Experience with Amazon and Ubuntu Linux OS
· Experience using JIRA, Confluence and Zephyr is desirable
· An innate desire to learn and understand how complex systems integrate and work together and the ability to use that knowledge to quickly identify problems in production.
· A passion for quality
Looking for candidates that are self-driven and eager to also learn about:
· Using Test frameworks such as Junit, NUnit, TestNG
· Using New Relic, ELK, Amazon Cloud Watch, DataDog
· Kubernetes cluster administration
· Full Web stack deployment and configuring including Java/Tomcat with Apache, Nginx, and .Net apps with IIS
· Continuous integration using Jenkins (Groovy)
· Deep dive into AWS, Azure, & Google Cloud Services